SQUISH IDIOCY

L. Detweiler ld231782 at longs.lance.colostate.edu
Thu Jan 20 14:14:58 PST 1994

Quite a few people have been harassing me and my postmaster over this
ridiculous SQUISH idiocy that is bouncing and reverberating around the
net. (Unfortunately the `Medusa Meme' is very powerful and I believe
many people are imitating me in repropagating some of the `memes' I
originated for cheap thrills.)

However, I remind YOU, cypherpunks, that I am NOT responsible for
anything that comes out of YOUR remailers. If YOU wish to assault ME or
MY POSTMASTER (who has far better things to do with his time than deal
with YOUR smear campaigns and mailbombs) over anything that I post, YOU
must first prove that I posted it. but even if you do, if I posted it
through a remailer, I am NOT RESPONSIBLE. I remind you, THAT IS THE
POINT OF YOUR REMAILERS.

If YOU wish to believe that things that come out of YOUR remailers may
be ANONYMOUS DEATH THREATS or LIBEL or HARASSMENT of different mailing
lists I encourage YOU to rethink YOUR design. YOU have made YOUR
remailers. they are YOUR tool. If YOU blame ME for ANYTHING that comes
out of YOUR remailers, if YOU hold ME ACCOUNTABLE, it only proves what
drenched, permeated, rotten, noxious HYPOCRITES YOU are.

YOU who advocate that no one is responsible for anything on the net,
YOU are the ones who are yelling and ranting at ME and MY POSTMASTER,
about idiocy that YOU are responsible for.

Do YOU really think that *anything* can be posted without ANYONE being
accountable? YOU cypherpunks, YOU are nothing but drenched, permeated,
rotton, noxious IDIOTS. Even J. Helsingius, operator of the most
reliable anonymous site ever, has apparently censored S.Boxx in
response to YOUR pressure. Doesn't it bother you to realize that your
most treasured beliefs, the most sacred elements of your religion, are
nothing but LIES? YOU have clung to the illusion that no one is
accountable for anything, when in fact YOU VIOLATE and DEBASE YOUR OWN
SACRED RELIGION.

YOU are now going to blame ME for ANYTHING that crosses your path, that
even mildly displeases YOU.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN BLACK KARMA.