postmaster at lance.colostate.edu speaks

CVL staff member Nate Sammons nate at VIS.ColoState.EDU
Thu Jan 20 13:36:48 PST 1994

writes Peter shipley:

>Since postmaster at lance.colostate.edu will not aid us in
>requesting L. Detweiler <ld231782 at longs.lance.colostate.edu>
>to behave I guess we will have to start cc'ing (and forward
>out prevous emailings) to
>
>	postmater at colostate.edu
>
>    as well as:
>
>	Julian Kateley  <KATELEY at COLOSTATE.EDU>
>	(303) 491-5778
>    and
>	Stew McPherson  <STEW at YUMA.ACNS.COLOSTATE.EDU>
>	(303) 491-7214
>
>    being that they are the Administrative and Technical Contact
>    for the Domain Name COLOSTATE.EDU

Julian is the head of ACNS (Academic Computing and Network Services)
at CSU, and has no direct influence on lance, since lance (the network)
is run by Engineering.  Stew is the chief guy at ACNS, so is no help either.

Both are very powerful people, with lots of clout/respect around CSU,
but neither are in charge of LANCE.

Just fyi.

- -nate

- --
| Nate Sammons <nate at VIS.ColoState.Edu> <nate at yuma.ANCS.ColoState.Edu>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |