Bobby Outman

Mark Hittinger bugs at netsys.com
Wed Jan 19 20:56:40 PST 1994

Watched the press conference and decided the guy had some serious problems
in the head.  I got the impression he was "Ross Perot'ing" on us on national
TV!  Well - Ross will certainly have an obvious VP choice for 96! :-)

Some of us were wondering what was wrong with the water or whatever down
in TX?  Could it be that the supercollider was actually finished and caused
so many problems that they decided to shut it down and claim it was never
completed? :-)

It phreaks me that this guy was actually NSA too!  Admittedly he was a navy
guy but.....
:-)
---------
Whats back with the wrong-ups?