Answers to newbie PGP questions. Listen up!

Xenon an48138 at anon.penet.fi
Wed Jan 19 09:13:56 PST 1994

If you anarchy boys get some dummies asking, "Hey, how do I PGP?", give
them my e-mail address, or better, point them to alt.security.pgp where I
and Gary Edstrom have been posting the "Here's How to MacPGP!" and "PGP
FAQ" guides. My MacPGP Guide will be of interest even to seasoned MacPGP
users. I will mail it to anyone, but first look on alt.security.pgp. Get
these and upload them EVERYWHERE. Thank-you.

-Xenon
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.