New Keyserver

MIKEINGLE@DELPHI.COM mikeingl at news.delphi.com
Tue Jan 18 21:23:49 PST 1994

>Newsgroups: alt.security.pgp,nlnet.comp,sci.crypt
>From: teun at kub.nl (Teun Nijssen)
>Subject: Yet another PGP public key server running
>Date: Tue, 18 Jan 94 15:27:26 GMT

Hello Internet,

a new PGP public key server has been setup; this time in the Netherlands.
It is a mail-only server, no anon-ftp. The address of the server is

pgp-public-keys at kub.nl

the service is already synchronized with the other international keyservers,
although I will ask more servers to directly sync with me in the near future.

The system running the service is directly connected to Tilburg University's
FDDI ring, which is one 2 Mbps hop away from Delft, which is one 34 Mbps hop
away from Amsterdam, which will soon have its Europanet/EMPB/Dante fatpipe
to the USA. It should be well connected...

For the time being, the server starts up every 15 minutes.

greetings,

teun