Spread Spectrum xcever moduals

mycal mike at NetAcsys.com
Tue Jan 18 17:53:47 PST 1994

Cypherpunks,

Looking through the new Nuts and Volts I came accross this ad:

  SPREAD SPECTRUM tranceiver modules, USA, part 15, 100mw 902-928 MHz.
  XT interface needs only an address decoder, 74ls245 and antenna.  Data
  or voice to 242kb/s.  With manual $240 + $5 S&H, VISA or MasterCard.
  SKV International, 37200 Central Court, Newark, CA 94560.  510-796-1101,
  call for RF sales.

Anyone up for setting up a bay area network based on these things?
100mw into a yagi could be good for 10 miles or so, and I think you
are allowed up to a watt under part 15 as long as your signal meets
certain requirements, this could extend the range to 30-40 miles per
link.   Local links could be set up to cover a number of users in
a local area.

How does this sound?  Does anyone know of a better deal for SS modules?

mycal

Welfare by mycal at netacsys.com

welfare, ha, your not my friend
you bury the people, in the end
gernerations of lost hope you feed
destruction of famlies is your need
an illusion of of hope that you pretend
is the wasting of soles that will never mend
wastfull bureaucracy is what you breed
the middle class is what you bleed
tentions of race is your rift
stagnation of life is your gift

so, welfare it is time to meet your death
before you suck the life out of everyons breath