But Detweiler _Is_! (Was Re: szabo at netcom.com is NOT a tentacle!!!)

Lefty lefty at apple.com
Wed Jan 12 09:22:06 PST 1994

>This feels like Detweiler spoofing again. Anyone else get that
>feeling?

It's certainly possible.  A possibility which, I might add, raises in me an
almost uncontrollable desire to yawn, deeply.  Isn't it interesting,
though, that Mr. Detweiler has become precisely what he rails against?

As Friedrich Nietzsche once remarked, "He who fights with monsters should
see to it that he does not _become_ a monster."

FWIW, I felt that the "Tentacles--I don't get it" posting was a good
candidate for hidden Detweiler-hood as well.

Mr. Detweiler, the abyss is gazing into you...

--
Lefty (lefty at apple.com)