Subscription

SINCLAIR DOUGLAS N sinclai at ecf.toronto.edu
Mon Jan 3 12:24:06 PST 1994

A little while ago, my account name changed.  I sent
a message to cypherpunks-request asking for my
subscription address to be changed.  I got no response,
and cypherpunks is not being delivered to my new
account. (Don't know about the old one -- it's gone).

So.... Does cypherpunks still exist, or did it get
blown away by the TLAs while I wasn't looking?
Is Eric on a protracted holiday and just not reading
request mail?  Did Toad go down?  What gives?

If anyone can set me straight, please mail me.
Thanks.