Capone's Cojones in Loan Zones?

Timothy C. May tcmay at netcom.com
Sat Feb 26 17:20:06 PST 1994

Regarding "Nobody"'s forwarding of the FBI's plans to move into
Russia, this is also similar to the rationale used by the German BND
(Bundesnachrichtendienst, if I rememer the spelling correctly) to move
into Eastern Europe in various overt and covert ways.

Expect Germany and the U.S. to lock horns soon. The real intelligence
war is just beginning, with Gehlen's boys battling their former
OSS/CIA cronies for world fascist domination.

"Nuclear terrorism" is indeed a threat, especially when practiced by
fascist nations--fill in the blanks with who you think I mean.

Those who thought "history ended" when the Cold War ended, now face
the prospects of Goldfingers proliferating. Exciting times indeed.

Bid deal, a few cities get nuked. The greater danger is that of the
control freaks like Denning clipping and skipjacking our remaining
freedoms and ushering in the thousand-year Reich of Kaiser Willy.

War is Piece. No Gnus is Bad Gnus. Surveillance is Security.

--Winston May

tcmay at netcom.com       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero