Cypherpunk FAQ and Gopher

rishab at dxm.ernet.in rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Sat Feb 26 06:14:43 PST 1994

klbarrus at owlnet.rice.edu writes (in private mail):

> Try gophering to chaos.bsu.edu and looking around for an abbreviated
> [Cypherpunks] FAQ Matt Ghio wrote.

Thanks Karl, but after picking up the FAQ I saw all sorts of interesting things
on Digital Cash etc. Now Gopher is about the most painful method of getting
info if you know what you want, and I can't even run it in the background.

I've picked up most of the *text* files from soda.berkeley.edu//pub/cypherpunks,
and it would definetely be more convenient for people like me, who prefer to
download everything onto gig drives and browse through them at leisure, if
chaos.bsu.edu info was available at an FTP site... At least the DC stuff is
NOT at soda.

WWW is a decent method of accessing info, and I'm making htmls of all the
docs I've picked up. If someone makes chaos' docs available through FTP, I'd
be happy to include and release a WWW 'Guide to C*punks'.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                            "What is civilisation
rishab at doe.ernet.in, rishab at dxm.ernet.in        but a ribonucleic
Voicemail +91 11 3760335; Vox/Fax/Data 6853410      hangover?"
H-34C Saket New Delhi 110017 INDIA