lists of U.S. cypherpunks and tentacles

Johan Helsingius julf at penet.fi
Sat Feb 26 00:23:12 PST 1994

> Since there is no Frankfurt, Arkansas, I'm sure you *meant*
> Stuttgart, Arkansas.

No. I meant Frankfurt. But you are partly right, as I wanted a
non-existent place, and as I thought about weird places I had
visisited, Stuttgart, AR came to mind. But it had to be a fictionary
place, so I changed it to Frankfurt. Of course, there probably *is*
a Frankfurt somewhere in Arkansas ;-)

> Oh, and the two-letter postal code
> abbreviation for Arkansas is AR, not AK (Alaska).

Ahh. So it is! Thanks!

And for those who are thinking "what the hell does this have to do
with cypherpunks?" - There you see! Steganography *does* work!
Look, ma! No dinosaurs!

	Julf