Clipper Death Threat

jdblair at nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU jdblair at nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU
Fri Feb 25 23:26:50 PST 1994

Something which comes up frequently on this list, and in other forums, is
the term "the government."

At which point does "the government" cease to be a collection of
individuals, and become the faceless entity we call _the government_.  Are
the individuals in the government simply operating on the same utiltarian,
anarchists maxims that are preached time and time again: if I don't get X
out of transaction Y, then I won't do it?  Would a Cyperpunk, operating
on the extreme individualism proclaimed on this discussion list do any
different than a tyrant?

(I protect myself and my position, at the expense of others or not.)

-john.