No Subject

cowen at glia.biostr.washington.edu cowen at glia.biostr.washington.edu
Fri Feb 25 11:39:58 PST 1994

 Of course we could always send all our mail in code. work up a number or
 letter code for everything, then code that again. and ony the ones witht he code key get mail
 seems like that should put a damper on anything that the "big brothers"
 of the world could do to you. at least for normal traffic. even if they
 have a clipper chip on the lines. you the user, will have a code that they must brake first
 then all you have to do is change the code every day or so.
 that should get them (( unnamed foes )) back for reading your
mail.

   just a few thoughts, from a puzzle freak.
charles the monster maker