Net Restructure

Frederic Halper fhalper at pilot.njin.net
Thu Feb 24 13:42:33 PST 1994

>       This doesn't dtop ordinary [or extraordinary] people from running their
> own net.  This net, with in and out ports to other nets, would follow none
of the rules enforced upon our current net.  If they try to cut us out we
simply change out location.

	I don't think that is logical or feasible, and my point is that the net is
becoming something for the masses now.  The masses won't be as crafty as you
.  I feel that if or when it is restructured the people logging on won't
be aware of the lack of security or they will have false security.
Reuben Halper