Enuf is enuf!

Jonathan Scott Mallin jmallin at umich.edu
Fri Feb 18 07:11:07 PST 1994

On Fri, 18 Feb 1994, Johan Helsingius wrote:
> > Yes, I, too have a Compuserve account - I use it for about 10 minutes a
> > month, usually for figuring out airline schedules and surfing Newsgrid.
> Isn't there any way we could make even that stuff available on the Internet,
> so that there wouldn't be any need to use CS at all?

My local Bell in (810) has a free system called "touch-4."  It's just a
voicemail system but it has airline schedules and the cheapest rates if
you give it a destination and a date.  You need to listen to a couple
commercials but it's a free call for me.  I don't know if any of this
information is on the net.
    _  | |___ _ _   |  \/  |__ _| | (_)_ _   <*>  Jonathan Scott Mallin
   | |_| / _ \ ' \  | |\/| / _` | | | | ' \  <*>  <jmallin at umich.edu>
-> This entire message is (C) 1994 by Jonathan Mallin.  Reproduction is <-
-> prohibited without express written consent.                          <-