money maker

an53518 at anon.penet.fi an53518 at anon.penet.fi
Thu Feb 17 05:20:40 PST 1994

Count me in.  I can take information from the U.S. and Canada and send to
the Bahamas and Switzerland (and any other country for that matter).
Additionally, I believe I have a fairly safe way to route messages.  The
only problem is this: would the lag between mailing the email and the
financial transaction going through diminish the return on the
investment?  Perhaps that is something to consider.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.