Big Brother PostScripts

Robert A. Hayden hayden at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
Wed Feb 16 15:15:14 PST 1994

On Wed, 16 Feb 1994, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> This is an awful idea, as it completely dilutes the message of the
> sticker which is that Clipper Phones have built in insecurity. We are
> not trying to create general paranoia -- we are trying to sink
> clipper. If you want general paranoia why not just pump speed into the
> municipal water supply?

You have to admit though, there's a certain 'charm' in putting big
brother stickers on telephones......

Of course, there's a a charm in putting speed in the municipal water
supply too :-)

____        Robert A. Hayden          <=> hayden at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
 \/  /   Finger for Geek Code Info    <=> In the United States, they
   \/  Finger for PGP 2.3a Public Key <=> first came for us in Colorado...
(GEEK CODE 1.0.1)  GAT d- -p+(---) c++(++++) l++ u++ e+/* m++(*)@ s-/++