Big Brother PostScripts

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at lehman.com
Wed Feb 16 14:35:22 PST 1994

This is an awful idea, as it completely dilutes the message of the
sticker which is that Clipper Phones have built in insecurity. We are
not trying to create general paranoia -- we are trying to sink
clipper. If you want general paranoia why not just pump speed into the
municipal water supply?

.pm

qwerty-remailer at netcom.com says: