PRIVACY: Disinformation

nobody at jarthur.claremont.edu nobody at jarthur.claremont.edu
Wed Feb 16 12:35:22 PST 1994

 Consider me a hypocrite BUT.... consider the following...

My AMPS cell phone is easily intercepted... yes I know I
often listen to others calls on my scanner and frequency counter... myself. :)

   As I am one who is being investigated and tapped I often discuss
Totally Fallacious and Unverifiable conspiracies
(protected by crypto you see)... Given also I have had PLENTY
of contact with the OPFOR(opposing force i.e. LE Mind Set)...
I know ANYTHING is believeable to that mind set as long as enough
crumbs(i.e. evidence is found... email seems to be sufficient dor this
at least to start investigating). Make it VERY unprofitable to investigate...

As far as Digital Banks go ... Yes there has always been Cashing your
Check and then buying everything cash. Its INCONVENIENT AS HELL...
Believe me I Live this way...   Having  Anonymous Electronic Credit Cards
issued by the First Cyberspatial BAnk <First_Cyber at cyberspace.nil>
and being either a Visa or MC with NO way transactions tracable to me would be
a BIG convenience...

 Look at the recent Soft porn Bust....(by enrtapment with kiddie porn no less)

The IRS is now getting hit with falacious Electronically Returns/Refunds...

How about filing the next 2-3000 in the name of your favorite Judge,
DA, Investigator, Senator, Representative....All fraudalent returns...
with even the possibility of profit... I figure the resulting shitstorm when
the IRS Revenue Officers and Criminal Section Investigators start on
Federal Judges, Representatives and the like will consume MOST of the federal
bureaucracy time....

    Turmoil