Big Brother PostScripts

Robert A. Hayden hayden at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
Wed Feb 16 12:35:13 PST 1994

Thanks to some help, I have the Big Brother PostScript but have reduced
its size so that it is about 1" x 1" or so (no ruler, just a guest).
This is a perfect size for printing on stickers, letterheads, etc.

If anyone wants a copy, please drop me a line and I'll be happy to mail
it to you.  If someone at cpsr.org wants to put it up for FTP, please
also contact me and let me know where to upload it to (or if you want me
to email it to you.)

[As a side note, I'm thinking of breaking into the lab some night and
putting these stickers on all of the workstations.  Just thinking about
it, not actually going to do it :-)]

____        Robert A. Hayden          <=> hayden at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
 \/  /   Finger for Geek Code Info    <=> In the United States, they
   \/  Finger for PGP 2.3a Public Key <=> first came for us in Colorado...
(GEEK CODE 1.0.1)  GAT d- -p+(---) c++(++++) l++ u++ e+/* m++(*)@ s-/++