Detweiler remailer abuse

Lefty lefty at apple.com
Tue Feb 15 09:21:57 PST 1994

Xenon, who shows a surprising depth of introspection in styling hirself
after an element which is both gaseous and inert, writes:

>I can't take life seriously enough to censor old Larry.

I suggest a short chat with Mr. Dictionary to determine the actual
definition of the word "censorship".  In the immortal words of Inigo
Montoya, "You keep saying that, but I don't think it means what you seem to
believe it does."

>I can't take the IDEAL of the First Amendment lightly
>enough to do so either.

OK, I see we can add the First Amendment to the list of subjects on which
you are essentially totally ignorant.  When you finish with Mr. Dictionary,
you might try puzzling out Mr. Bill of Rights.  _It_ doesn't say what you
apparently think it does, either.

>And afterall, he wasn't the one who wrote that "Blacknet" blurb.

Was there a point to this statement?  Other than the one athwart your
knotty little cranium, I mean.  If so, it utterly eludes me.  Do you
believe that drunk drivers should not be held responsible for their actions
because they don't build their own cars?

>I find it amusing to see uptight fuck-wads from specialized narrow minded
>Usenet groups yelling about someone sending something to
>their precious little group that upset them.

Not nearly as amusing as _I_ find it to see know-nothing children
attempting to impress the big kids with their general level of
uninformedness.

>Abuse away Larry. Show us that we really DO need dumb optical fibers
>between laptops instead of this tight-assed RFC standardized
>World Wide Wiretap we call our playground. We need a new
>net guys.

Please feel entirely free to avoid using the old one while you wait
patiently for the new and perfect one to show up.  I suggest you avoid
posting any further until you have _real_ _encryption_ running in your
laptop and _optical_ _fiber_ connecting you to all the places with which
you might consider communicating.

--
Lefty (lefty at apple.com)