Where to get Big Bro Stickers

James Still still at kailua.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 15 09:11:41 PST 1994

>On Mon, 14 Feb 1994, Eric Hughes wrote:
>
>> Will someone put a few "Big Brother Inside" stickers inside a stamped
>> #10 envelope and snail-mail it to Safire?
>>
>> It _will_ get mentioned in a column.
>
>Where can you get these stickers?

I sent my donation to:

     Christian Douglas Odhner
     14079 N. 34th Place
     Phoenix, AZ  85032
     cdodhner at indirect.com

But beware!  I sent him $15 bucks about 6 months ago and have
yet to see any stickers in the mail...  Perhaps I'll try e-mailing
him again to see what's up; or perhaps I should acknowledge a
beautiful scam when I see one!  (Or maybe the elusive tentacles
have struck down another pesky cypherpunk...)