Detweiler abuse again

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at lehman.com
Tue Feb 15 07:41:43 PST 1994

Derek Atkins says:
> I disagree.  While I can honestly say that I don't like most Detweiler
> posts, I feel that he is showing us the possibility of how remailers
> can (and are) being abused.

One reasonable solution to abuse is to block the use of remailers by
potential abusers. Julf does this with his system. Remember this is
distinct from censorship -- you are not telling someone "you can't use
any system", you are telling them "you can't use my hardware to do
what you want; find someone else's hardware".

Perry