Actively Sabotaging Clipper and Capstone?

Colin Orion Chandler orion at crl.com
Mon Feb 14 19:01:33 PST 1994

Hm... it seems to me, that if the government is going to have these keys,
it won't be too long before they are all posted to the net... considering
how good the .gov and .mil is at keeping secrets, we shouldn't woory :)

|---===================================--|     /\     |  |  \ |_ _\ \  / |
|---Colin Titus Orion Xavier Chandler----|    \\ \    |  | .  |  | >  <  |
|---===================================--|   \ \\ /  \__/ _|\_|___|_/\_\ |
| _____                                  |  / \/ / /		         |
|/\  __ \         __  "What year is it?" | / /   \//\   "If it's not a   |
|  Colin Chandler |"It can only be accountable to *human* error."-HAL9000|
|  (415) 388-8055 | orion at crl.com, wizard @ BayMOO (mud.crl.com 8888)    |