Actively Sabotaging Clipper and Capstone?

an3747 at anon.penet.fi an3747 at anon.penet.fi
Sun Feb 13 21:21:17 PST 1994

> But isn't this what we cherish about free speech, the
> ability to talk about controversial matters, even something as
> controversial (well, not to me, of course) as advocating the overthrow
> of the U.S. government?

A good move for anyone anticipating the overthrow of the U.S.
government (or any other) is to personally quit the U.S.  This is a
psychological state-change after which he no longer refers to members
of the U.S. in first person:

> toward the commercial traffic flowing in our major economic opponent.
                                           ^^^

> Which is why we're already seeing "family keys"
> generated for specific target countries, like Japan, Germany, and
> France (our major "enemies" in this new world without our former
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.