UNSUBSCRIBERS PLEASE READ

Paul Phillips paulp at is.internic.net
Sun Feb 13 16:31:15 PST 1994

Actually, most mailing lists are run by machines, not human beings, at
least for routine administrative tasks.  Especially for such things as
subscribing and unsubscribing.

I too attempted to unsubscribe a couple days ago, largely because the
noise posts are not filtered.  There are plenty of list managing software
packages out there, which aren't difficult to install.  I suggest anyone
planning on running a mailing list look into them; machines were made to
do repetitive tasks.