Oh No! Nazis on the Nets

Hadmut Danisch danisch at ira.uka.de
Thu Feb 10 15:10:24 PST 1994

Perry E. Metzger says:

> In the U.S., it is perfectly lawful for me to print a newspaper
> ANONYMOUSLY, and sell it on streetcorners. Indeed, I may print
> anything I wish anonymously, be it a book, a magazine, or a newspaper.

So? If you find a paper with YOUR face, YOUR name and big
letters KILL THIS MAN FOR BEING A JEW, would you think
this is okay?

Would you give out PGP for mailing such calls encyphered?

> Do you not have to register your newspaper?

No, we don't. This is not true. Who told you this tale?

Is it "freedom of press" if someone tells american people
that germans would have to register their newspapers?

Hadmut