Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: host not found) (fwd)

Grand Epopt Feotus 68954 at brahms.udel.edu
Thu Feb 10 14:40:27 PST 1994

	You're eqipped with a hundred billion nueron brain, that's
	wired and fired, and it's a reality generating device, but
	you've got too do it.  Free youself  ----Tim Leary----

To: cypherpunks at taod.com
Subject: Re: Oh No! Nazis on the Nets
From: Grand Epopt Feotus <68954 at brahms.udel.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 1994 17:31:50 -0500 (EST)

	Hehe, well I can give my software to whomever I want too 8)

	Hmm, let's try to keep this from becoming the "This is Your
Democracy Forum" and generating a "my system of govt is better than
yours" cause that doesnt really accomplish much.  And besides, we all
know that no govt is goo govt 8)