T.A.Z.

Grand Epopt Feotus 68954 at brahms.udel.edu
Thu Feb 10 13:30:22 PST 1994

On Thu, 10 Feb 1994, Paul Baclace wrote:

> Can someone remind me where to pick up T.A.Z by Hakim Bey by ftp?  I archived
> the information accidently and it is hard for me to access now...  I recall
> trying to get it, but the node was down and I haven't tried again.
>
> Paul E. Baclace
> peb at procase.com
> peb at well.sf.ca.us

	T.A.Z. by Hakim Bey, really one of my favorite bits o reading,
can be found at wiretap.spies.com /Library/Documents  I believe.  It's
called taz.txt.  Very good reading I really enjoyed it. But then again I
liked the Hitchikers Guide and base the origin of all life on it 8)

	You're eqipped with a hundred billion nueron brain, that's
	wired and fired, and it's a reality generating device, but
	you've got too do it.  Free youself  ----Tim Leary----