Oh No! Nazis on the Nets

Mike McNally m5 at vail.tivoli.com
Thu Feb 10 10:20:21 PST 1994

So, just to clear this up, if you wanted to start a newspaper today,
could you simply print out a few hundred copies of whatever you wanted
to say and go out and sell it (or give it away) without any
interaction with the government?  (I don't know the answer for
Germany; I'm genuinely curious.  I hope the answer is "yes".)

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <m5 at tivoli.com>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |