Bug in PGP MPI library

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 9 21:00:16 PST 1994

Hi.

I took the bug.c you sent, and I built it against the mpilib and mpiio
from my PGP 2.3a sources, including all the headers from those
sources.  I did not attempt to build it against PGP Tools (its
possible that you're changes to mpi for PGP Tools have caused this
bug).

Anyways, I tried this on two different platforms with two different
byte orders.  In particular, I used a mips-ultrix and sun386i.  The
results, are the same, and show that there is no problem with PGP
2.3a, or, at least, I cannot reproduce your bug.  Sorry.

-derek