CERT advisory

Robert Cain rcain at netcom.com
Tue Feb 8 15:47:03 PST 1994

Eric Hughes sez:

> Since distribution and
> storage of keying material is an as-yet pragmatically unsolved
> problem, it is unwise to insist upon prearranged keys when a partial
> solution, D-H, is available immediately.

I (and some others with credentials) think I have solved it.  I wish
I could be more specific and will be as soon as I can with the idea under
some form of protection.  As soon as I file, cypherpunks will be the
first to get the details.  I am not no much trying to be a tease as to
tease out any possible solutions to this that I may not be aware of.
sci.crypt is not the place for unsubstantiated claims and I hope for
a bit more tolerance here.  We are on the same side, I just wish to
profit from it so I can bankroll a few backlogged ideas.  Bootstraping
is a bitch.  :-)

Peace,

Bob

--
Bob Cain    rcain at netcom.com   408-354-8021

           "I used to be different.  But now I'm the same."

--------------PGP 1.0 or 2.0 public key available on request.------------------