change of address

CVL staff member Nate Sammons nate at VIS.ColoState.EDU
Tue Feb 8 10:36:47 PST 1994

To all my friends (and enemies) out there:

I have purchased myself a netcom account, so that I don't have
to worry about what the university thinks about my political
ideas and about my outspoken nature on privacy, etc.

My new address is  nates at netcom.com  (rather a clever login,
don't you think?)  All mail not pertaining to my office
work at teh visualization lab should be sent there.  My other
addresses (nate at vis.colostate.edu, nate at lamar.colostate.edu,
nate at yuma.acns.colostate.edu, sammons at cs.colostate.edu and
ns111310 at longs.lance.colostate.edu) should still be used for
mail relating ot the Lab and my work there.

Thanks, and have fun!

- -nate

- --
| Nate Sammons <nates at netcom.com>                                       |