Please, please write to your reps!

CVL staff member Nate Sammons nate at VIS.ColoState.EDU
Sat Feb 5 21:00:22 PST 1994

In light of recent news from the EFF concerning the Clipper/
SkipJack/Key Escrow/Rape of Privacy issues (see
comp.org.eff.news), I would like to ask everyone out there
to take the time (a few minutes, maybe an hour if you really take
time) to write to your Congress-unit and Senator, as well as
the President, Vice President, etc... and voice your
strong opposition to the recent policy decisions about
Clipper.

Also, write to CNN and any other news agencies (ABC,
NBC, CBS, BBC, etc) and tell them that they should get
their act together and start to cover this issue, as it
certainly is "newsworthy"

Thanks for your time, and please write.

-nate sammons

| Nate Sammons <nate at VIS.ColoState.Edu> <nate at yuma.ANCS.ColoState.Edu>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |