info on local/regional groups & sublists

Stanton McCandlish mech at eff.org
Fri Feb 4 01:54:53 PST 1994

For my OUTPOSTS list/FAQ, if you have any (public) inforation about local
cypherpunks groups and sublists, like the Austin lists, or the UK branch,
please let me know via personal email. Need to put out a new version of
the FAQ soon, and am missing much info.  All I have so far is:

        Main general: hughes at soda.berkeley.edu
        Main subscribe requests: cypherpunks-request at toad.com
        Main FTP: soda.berkeley.edu, pub/cypherpunks
        Hardware general: jdblair at nextsrv.cas.muohio.edu
        Hardware requests: cp-hardware-request at nextsrv.cas.muohio.edu
        Wonks general: cypherwonks-owner at lassie.eunet.fi
        Wonks requests: majordomo at lists.eunet.fi (message body of:
                       subscribe cypherwonks [1st & last name] [address])
        Austin general: Jim McCoy <mccoy at bongo.cc.utexas.edu>
                        Doug Barnes <barnes at io.com>
        Austin req. austin-cypherpunks-request at bongo.cc.utexas.edu
                    austin-cypherpunks-announce-request at bongo.cc.utexas.edu
        Austin FTP: ftp.cc.utexas.edu, pub/cypherpunks

Any info on other CP groups, corrections to what little I have, pointers
to other CP file sites, gopher/WWW/Wais servers, etc. all appreciated.
Even some BBS number, snailmail addresses for any local groups that are
getting less virtually, more physically organized, etc.  That, and
relevant other lists (anything that might be consider "online activist" or
civil libertarian in nature) and resources.

Again, please send via email to mech at eff.org rather than on the list.

Muchas gracias in advance!

--
Stanton McCandlish * mech at eff.org * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist