anonymous mail

IGOR CHRISTI1 at MUVMS6.WVNET.EDU
Wed Feb 2 18:21:03 PST 1994

If there is an admin above him, speak with that admin, also mail cert at cert.org
and mail the nsf explaining to them what has been happening, or mail
kfithen at cert.org  She is a really nice lady, and she could help you on this.
If all else fails, do that and send the fakemail...if you are sure that you
wont get caught.

Bob

                                    \////
 			            (0 0)
 | Bob Christian II  "IGOR"      *       Internet:Christi1 at muvms6.mu.wvnet.edu|
 | Marshall University         *****     E-Mail: Christi1 at muvms6.wvnet.edu    |
 | Huntington, WV                *       GET HIGH....LEARN TO FLY!  IP-ASEL   |
 | Student/D.J 88.1 WMUL FM      *       Major:Undecided(CJ/LAW) Minor:AVT    |
--I love flying because there is no speed limit(^10k) and Radar is your friend!
--Marshall assumes no libility for what I say, because my words are MINE!