New remailer up.

qwerty-remailer at netcom.com qwerty-remailer at netcom.com
Wed Feb 2 15:01:01 PST 1994

Out of personal curiousity concerning the claims of how trivial
"traffic analysis" of the qwerty or catalyst remailers on Netcom
would be for "anyone" to carry out, I offer $20 to the first
person to reveal from which SITE this message originated from.
Please do not announce my name or login ID. Just the site. I am
logged into a friend's account and I am remailing this with no
encryption just through qwerty at netcom.com. It is now 5:41 PM EST.

You do not have to reveal your methods to receive the award, which
I will mail to you. Happy hacking you WIMPS.

If you wish to remain anonymous, mail the answer to qwerty at netcom.com
and my lips are sealed except for announcing success.

-Xenon