fwd: Canadian gov't eavesdropping

Chris Knight cknight at crl.com
Wed Feb 2 10:55:33 PST 1994

On Wed, 2 Feb 1994, Mike Markley wrote:

> I'd be curious to see how they are going to do voice recognition on
> random conversations. Unless I am very sadly out of date you need to
> teach the pattern matcher individual voices.

Drop by your nearest Apple Macintosh dealer and ask them to show you the
speach recognition system that comes shipped with the Quadra AV series.

I gave a demo in a crowded room, and a stereo in the background...
Several people took turns asking the computer what time it was, open the
control panel, etc.  I think you will be suprised.

-ck