New Remailer Up.

nobody at qwerty.org nobody at qwerty.org
Tue Feb 1 22:10:49 PST 1994

See the PGP FAQ for how to use encrypted remailers. Send mail to
na38138 at anon.penet.fi with subject "Bomb me!" for Gary Edstrom's PGP FAQ
and my "Here's How to MacPGP!" guide.
That's NA (not AN), thirty-eight, one-thirty-eight.

Thanks to Hal Finney for sending me updated perl scripts and a working copy
of UNIX PGP2.3a. I am looking into ViaCrypt UNIX PGP 2.4 as well.

Send mail regarding the remailer to qwerty at netcom.com.

 -Xenon