new, improved remailer GUI

CVL staff member Nate Sammons nate at VIS.ColoState.EDU
Tue Feb 1 12:35:27 PST 1994

I have added some features to the remailer GUI I built in Mosaic.

It now has a radio button for choosing to use the CP remailers,
and toggle switches for selecting remailers.  It's also been moved,
and the old one is no longer there, so don't use it.

it's new location is:

http://monet.vis.colostate.edu/~nate/mailer.html

Give it a try, and tell me what you think.  BTW, this one is
fully open for business, so use it as much as you like!

- -nate

- --
| Nate Sammons <nate at VIS.ColoState.Edu> <nate at yuma.ANCS.ColoState.Edu>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |