archiving on inet

Kirk Sheppard kshep at netcom.com
Tue Feb 1 12:05:27 PST 1994

Dear Mr. Knight,

I am not interested in "tearing apart" anything, I was just participating
in a discussion. Ad hominem attacks are really unjustified. Even though
you have a hard time understanding my arguments, I have refrained from
calling you stupid, until now. You are not only stupid, but silly. "I'm
glad your're not a politician" is a non-sequitur, and is certainly
irrelevant to the discussion. Further, this whole discussion is entirely
"academic", since there is absolutely no case law on this particular
subject. So if you are so excited about it, collect your pennies and hire
an attorney to enforce your copyright, I'm sure my brethern could use the
business.

Kirk Sheppard

kshep at netcom.com

P. O. Box 30911             "It is  Better to Die on Your Feet Than to
Bethesda, MD 20824-0911      Live On Your Knees."
U.S.A.
			    			     - Emiliano Zapata