PGPkeys (ftp access)

Doodeck MILKA%PLSZUS11.BITNET at SEARN.SUNET.SE
Tue Feb 1 04:05:27 PST 1994

> Subject: PGPTools
> From: m at BlueRose.com (M Carling)
> I don't have ftp access here. Could some kind person please email it
> to me?

I don't have ftp (or Internet) access either. Try using
one of BITFTP (BITnet FTP I think) services. Automated info
response will be send to you upon sending mail with message body
containing word "help" (without quotes) to one of the following
addresses:
bitftp at pucc.princeton.edu or
bitftp at pucc.bitnet (located in USA)
bitftp at plearn.edu.pl  or
bitftp at plearn.bitnet (located in Central Europe)

Just before onset of twenty first century such ftp 'access'
may seem ridiculous but it really works as I have transferred
megabytes of data this way.

Good Luck !

Doodeck.