January meeting with Zimmermann's prosecutor

Larry E lce at wwa.com
Fri Dec 30 12:51:02 PST 1994

In article <m0rNcLy-0002IJC at maalox.ppgs.com>,
Philip Zimmermann <prz at acm.org> wrote:
> The following is a message from my lawyer, Phil Dubois.  He posted it
> to alt.security.pgp, and I thought I should post it here as well.  The
> message is signed with his key.
>
>  --Philip Zimmermann

The aforementioned signed message from PKZ's lawyer message failed
signature check on my system, apparently because it contained a very
long text line which, somewhere along the way, was chopped into two
lines before it arrived in my mailbox.

The two lines as they appeared in my message (which failed signature
test) are: