Breaking into girlfriend's files

Nesta Stubbs nesta at nesta.pr.mcs.net
Wed Dec 28 14:40:04 PST 1994

On Wed, 28 Dec 1994, Black Unicorn wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Dec 1994, Nesta Stubbs wrote:
>
> > How about simply giving the information if you feel like it, and
> > witholding it if you don't.  And don't bother wether other people give it
> > to him.  A simple individual choice wthout attempting to set guidelines
> > for morality or any of that worthless shit.
> >

> You realize of couse this simply applies the individuals morality to the
> problem.  It does not remove a subjective imposition.

What the hell else is human interaction and transferring of infromation
but the non-subjective imposition of a morality(however loose that
morality may be).   It applies the individuals morality to their
interactions with the other person, which is all natural and IMO
impossible to stop without encroaching on personal freedom.

> Of course, I'm not going to argue that there is a duty to disclose
> requested information, just understand exactly what is taking place here.

the same thing that takes place in any form of communication.

i want to know everything          http://www.mcs.com/~nesta/home.html
i want to be everywhere                     Nesta's Home Page
i want to fuck everyone in the world               &
i want to do something that matters         /-/ a s t e zine