Comdex Disks?

David K. Merriman merriman at metronet.com
Tue Dec 27 15:31:11 PST 1994

Sorry to divert everyone from the other threads, but I happen to have some
somewhat crypto-related question:

Back some time ago, there was some discussion of giving away disks at Comdex
in NY; by any chance, does anyone have a copy of the contents of what was on
those disks?  I'd like to be able to give away 'basic info' in
easy-to-handle format :-)

Thank for any help/pointers.

We return you now to your regular mailing list.....

Dave Merriman
Finger merriman at fohnix.metronet.com for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome, encouraged, and preferred.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."  John F. Kennedy