CIAC Notes 94-05 (fwd)

NetSurfer jdwilson at gold.chem.hawaii.edu
Fri Dec 23 09:54:29 PST 1994

I checked my mail and didn't find this posted to the list, so I'll send an
abbreviated snip w/pointers for you.  Interesting info...

- -NetSurfer

#include <standard.disclaimer>

==  =     = |James D. Wilson        |V.PGP 2.7:   512/E12FCD 1994/03/17 >
 "  "  o  " |P. O. Box 15432        |     finger for full PGP key        >
\"  "/ G \" |Serendipitous Solutions|    Also NetSurfer at sersol.com      >