Win NT crypto?

David K. Merriman merriman at metronet.com
Tue Dec 20 15:19:47 PST 1994

Does anyone know if any of the 'standard' CP tools (remailers, etc) would
run on a Windows NT machine (server edition 3.5)? A couple friends and I are
under serious contemplation of setting up an ISP in a town of 100K+, and if
it's possible, I'd like to put an anon remailer on it.

Thanks...

Dave Merriman
Finger merriman at fohnix.metronet.com for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome, encouraged, and preferred.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."  John F. Kennedy