The NEXUS-Berkeley Presents: a New Years Party

Ian Farquhar ianf at sydney.sgi.com
Sun Dec 18 18:24:01 PST 1994

On Dec 18,  5:18pm, sameer wrote:
> Date: Dec 31, 1994 -> Jan 1, 1995
> Time: 8PM-?
> Place: The NEXUS-Berkeley, Berkeley CA

[...]

> around the continent. (I would include here the Australian sites but
> that would require that the party start approx. 7 AM on the 31st...)

You've got your timezones wrong here: we on the East coast of Australia are
currently 19 hours ahead of Berkeley, and so we'd need to be there at 3 PM
on the 1st of January.  Your new year in Berkeley will be 7 PM our time, and
as the television fair will surely be woeful (has-been British and American
actors in tired New Years Day Specials), I am sure that at least a few
of us might be looking for other amusements.

I'll be off recovering from the previous night, but others may want to
get involved if you want to include Oz members.

							Ian.