McCoy is Right! New Mail Format to Start Now.

James A. Donald jamesd at netcom.com
Thu Dec 15 14:16:54 PST 1994

Perry E. Metzger writes
> The point, Tim, is that you keep conflating a bad MIME read that you
> happen to use with the notion that MIME is bad.

No two mimes seem to entirely agree what mime format is.

I use Sun's stuff.  It is a pile of stinking shit.

This a new spark station 20, state of the art and all
that.

Sure, mime would be great if everyone had a great Mime
and every diverse system with every diverse mime
interpreter all worked and they all worked in the same
way.

This is not the case.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we        James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.            jamesd at netcom.com