Zimmermann Defense Fund Appeal

Don Melvin storm at marlin.ssnet.com
Thu Dec 15 05:37:11 PST 1994

The wise _Anonymous_ is known to have said...

> On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Hugh Miller wrote:
>
> > [...]
> > Phil deserves the best justice money can buy him.
>
> So this is the current state of your legal system.  Oh dear.

Yes, as a matter of fact it is.  We have a _legal_ system now,
not a _Justice_ system.  If it was a Justice system, this more
than likely wouldn't be happening.

What system do you use?
--
America - a country so rich and so strong we can reward the lazy
          and punish the productive and still survive (so far)

Don Melvin                  storm at ssnet.com                finger for PGP key.